Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Life is Interesting.

Life is interesting because it appears as if the Lord has provided the money for us to go to Moldova. We have to get the final tally, hopefully, tomorrow. We need to purchase our tickets for the trip. I need to find a job. I am applying for jobs, but it is doubtful anyone will hire me because I have a commitment to leave the country for 3-4 weeks. If they won't hire me will it prevent me from being hired in the future. We need prayer for wisdom. The Lord has it all in control, but it is hard to know what He is doing.

3 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh girl... that is difficult. But, nothing is too difficult for the Lord.

I am praying for you and I'm excited to see all the wonderful things God is going to do in and through your lives. : )

Love ya!!!

Sheryl said...

Thanks Julie. I needed that.
When are you going to Mayo Clinic.
Love,
Sheryl

God's Girl said...

My appointment is Jan. 20th.