Wednesday, February 25, 2009

New Blog

I haven't blogged lately because I have been busy with my new job, and I have had the stomach flu for the past three days. I missed Mon-Wed of work this week. I had to see the dr. for a note to return to work. She said I cannot return until Thursday. It is frustrating to start a new job and then get sick twice in a couple of weeks. I ran a fever again with this one. I will omit the details of the stomach flu. I think it is self explanatory. Not too much going on here. Skip has been working off and on. Jenn has been busy. Joy is exhausted. Tony has had bronchitis and is taking breathing treatments every 4-6 hours. Joy says he wakes up coughing then gets mad and screams. She is not sleeping much. As a mom I am concerned about her for sure. She still manages to work full time and commute 45 minutes each way. That is a tough job. I am proud of her and concerned both. Not too much to say this time. Just updating. Thank you Lord for loving me even when I feel yukky.

3 comments:

Elissa Hill said...

Hope you start feeling better soon! You have such fun pictures on your website! Thanks for sharing.

God's Girl said...

Oh Sheryl... I am so sorry you are sick again. I know how hard that can be (and with a new job - I'm sure even harder).

Praying for you friend!!!

Love you,
Julie

Aimee- said...

Thanks for the update! I can't believe that you are sick again!! My Mom is a teacher and is always getting sick from the kids. She takes Airborne all the time and it seems to really have helped her.

Praying for ya!

Love you!